Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Angel on Earth.




It's a truly beautiful world we live in!!! its Hemu Kutty ...my Mum who jus frames it absolutely stunning givin' a Poetic shot...All those assertive qualities of mine are solely inherited by this sweeet heart.She s the perfect idol of a Mother,an epitome of Grace n Innocence,the symbol of Divine Love n Serene,Inspiring n Down-to-Earth,Honesty & Sincerity,Patience & Courage,Jovial & Easy-going,Considerate n Benign,the Best HomeMaker and the most Beautiful women under the sun are all the epithets that'd purely describe her..

The greatest happiness of life is to be convinced that u r loved...n my mom completely rocks my world with unconditional love n meticulous care,Mom is someone with whom i can dare to be myself n she knows the best 4 me...if patience makes a woman beautiful in every stages of her life,then my mom is d universe beauty without a pageant award cos she does it even in those lil' inch of hers....i mean its hard to be patient n at the same time maintain a level of honesty...cos i myself crushed by guilt sometimes, where i failed to say no when i wanted to....Even when she contradicts,she'd carry tht sweet smile & explain her side without mincing matters..well,then i learnt to be honestly sweet...

She has always been a flexible person who stands up for her values n convictions with the right spirit.Mom never lets us bring down our cultural values...Amma jus' excels over the moon when it comes to hospitality...from fruit vendors to our beloveds,she'd neva let go 'em without makin' their tummy full....n their hearts too...HmmmN her yumm yumm food...U know!!when words fail to describe the taste,u simply 've to try it!!!C'mon head home soon..:):)

Amma s firmly optimistic where she has taught me to look beyond life's flip side...well.. she'd rather call it the other nicer side where you can learn stuffs from...Besides 'em,the most notable caliber is tht,she is a person of being didactic through actions than words..Every sign of hers 'd index you with an awe experience...

Well...its an arduous task to amplify her finest qualities..I'd relate her to the most impressive word in Tamil which is "மௌனம்"..This is somethin' to be felt ,to be believed...

Needless to say,God has been extremely kind to me...Me all the way blessed with heaps of eternal good goodies in a Sweet single package called "AMMA"(Magic word ahann!!!)shez ma lucky charm."Amma..whats heaven and all its wonders ???? they' re incomparable to ur flawless smile Amma..keep tht on,cos its whr DAD stays in:)"


"All that I am or ever hope to be,
I owe to my angel Mother..."

But still couldn’t figure out those hidden wings ;)







8 comments:

  1. TRUE, all true about your mom ( my sister) did not give me goose bumps only but tear to my eyes too. God bless you child.
    Love Chitti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sis...ppl say words cant express feelings but u've proved it wrong Aarthi,yes!!u have written my feelings chella kutty. Im the luckiest ONE among the million..thanks Hema athai!!Love u:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat to say "The management GURU of my entire family"

    ReplyDelete
  4. aarthi simply great dear... Gratitude is the greatest feeling which most of us fail to express... Blessed are those who can express what the heart feels... and you are truly blessed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful site darling! You write as sweetly as you speak and both warm my heart. I love this way to be closer to my family! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur words r like a magnet dear... amazing post da... it makes me rem the sweet memories spent with u n mom....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a truly beautiful world we live in - A world made beautiful by people like your mom.

    ReplyDelete