Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peace...


Happy New Year & All Joy to U!!Well....this column ll be like an interactive section,u can post your views,stories,an inspiring excerption...somethin' u wanna tell the world,personalities u adore or whatever!!this is an inspiration from a daily subsidiary guys...

i ll post an article every week of 2010,which ll prompt me to be a better person...this ll be like an Art of living course for
myself of this year to re-born every second!!...hmmm...sort of gettin' younger the next year :) Yuppyyyy!!...n that calls for a treat!!!i ll ask anna for one;)

okies!!!now my first post of this year
.....



Peace as Birthday Surprises!!!

Its a day of Hunky-Dory for us!!!Today is my sweet lil' bro's b'day...My family gave him a warm surprise!!A thought stroke my heart to live each day as you're born today,i mean to make your thoughts fresh,its wonderful to be born a human.."Its un-believable that an average person runs about 60,000 thoughts through his/her mind a day ,but its awful that 90% of those thoughts were the same as the ones you thought day before".Everyone in this world has some past regrets or un-fulfilled desires,to fret over it and dump yourself ll make u waste your holy-hour.

Most of us've d same raw materials from the moment we were born right!!but the way we mold it tells our success story and the rest would be a history!! so i tried making the most of now by doing Sudoku or a crossword..i don't mind even if i make a lot of mistakes in the grid...I'll keep trying and will some day soon solve a whole thingy, i try to learn a word-a day,pen down a nice thought when it touches the soul of my heart, i make it a point to make every single person smile each day,i try not to complain about my life as I'm constantly reminded about my best family,lovely friends,good health and the most sweetest Mom.I'm a lot more content with respect to the way my life has turned out..Well...as i say out ,it ll help me to keep practice what i promise,cos I'm telling the world out !!i promise myself and you all that i 'll live each day as I'm born today!!Happy B'day all:)


3 comments:

  1. Happy B day... Thoughtful post.. nice picture...
    ur thoughts make ma heart light dear... wish u al d best to continue with ur inspiring thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 post Aarthi !!
    One thing I found interesting is "Something which u say out to the world, your heart will pound to accomplish" Thats so true !!
    Promising start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i had a glimpse of your blog and its excellent. I welcome you to view my blog at:
    http://encounter-ekambaram-ips.blogspot.com

    Happy blogging.....

    ReplyDelete