Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peace as to Jubilate...to Fly...Break the Ice:)

What Life asks you is very simple and easy...!!!!
To Love & to be Loved,To Believe & to be Believed,
To Help & to be Helped,To Admire & to be Admired...
Be Happy & make others Happy...Most importantly...to be the way u r ...with endless love n smile...whts more lovely than to get a tummy cramp after u had had a hard breaking laughs.


Life is a Blessing...& livin' it up makes it the most happening one!!Hmmm...most importantly

To Forgive Yourself & to Forgive Others;);)

phhhbrrr!!!! i excused myself for not keeping up my promises!!Remember guys i told u all that i 'd keep you posted every week ...but i was too lazy,not that i never had a 'Me Time'...Actually was gazing around home,was reading Kavingnar Kannadasan's "Arthamulla Hindhu Madham"...yeah and slept a looooooot too...played with mammu kutty...Still bit Lazy...Sorry all;)


Well, there are so many unfolded miracles that lies with in us... Yourself and myself!! Whats more fantastic or beautiful than to be a human...who can taste,admire,love,express,cry..

The lil' slice of hope amidst the chaotic nerves,confuse & then clear yourself,fight & then to compromise,to weep about other's anxiety,being happy for other's Feel-Goodness..you' ve so many wonders with in you ....Nothin' is greater than your smile,your love..
Even your shortcomings & failures..True experiences are the best teachers.Trust yourself,make your Mom proud.

Never overlook the power of simplicity...Believe in Your emotions & Conscience,cos that's the best critic.I've now learnt to accept things the way they are!!!After i faced the unexpected!! cos its jus' like that,it was meant to be that...well if u call it fate or blame on fate...I'd say i wanna master making my own destiny...the most powerful somethin' on the face of earth is the mind power of u...when you believe in something without a second thought ...it happens 4 sure.

Its not where you are & what you've ,but it matters who you are.. .spend some time with people u love and whose life u wanna live-in..i wanna thank each good hearts who has put in sooo much kindness and love for my life...let me start from my home..


The place where i explore more...
The place to which I'm thankful for...
The place which defines the most wonderful definitions of life...
The place which appreciates me to be myself...
The place which is waiting to exhibit some sweet surprise the very next minute...

it's a wonder u know!!Wherever i sit...i can't stop admiring the way its been filled with love ...I can never stop thanking u God!!!U R really Great Man!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice One Aarthi ! A well composed post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarthi, beautiful words from a beautiful woman! Your words are so sweet and always hit me in my heart right when I need them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete