Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peace as THE DELIGHT OF DUALITY

The Real world is filled with love..
but, at times the lil' devil inside me peeps out!!

I mean those Negative thoughts which haunts me...which makes me incomplete...
Though it does so ....So be it!!!Yess!!!
U know with due respect for being thankful to My Family and Friends...ofcourse to u My Guardian Angel!!!i can pet and turn those lil' devils into an Appeasing Angel:)Life is a Fairy-Tale..isn't!!!

How???
With Patience and Perseverance...With Silence and Love !!!
Every action has two reactions,Everything around us has dual impacts!!
Love or Hate...To be or Not to be...Heads or Tails...
Undeniable that the reactions towards it can be chosen only by me!!!i think when your heart is filled with thankfulness and gratitude towards your fellow-beings...it can never let even a single luxurious negative thought...when a lil' of it enters in u ...it ruins your complete being...!

When my heart is filled with the memories of a particular person's good-deeds n love towards me ...i can never think about the pain that he/she has given me...As Paulo says "When you're looking for peace ,don't look for love"..Though i cannot forget ...i can forgive...My mom never holds a grudge...she ll let her bad memories faded away by her smile and love towards that person...She ll encourage that person's nice gestures..and i think that's what makes an inspiring person different from the other nice people!!I wanna choose love over hate like my Angel with whom I'm putting up !!!

Life sometimes seems a paradox,isn't!!!
When I'm extremely happy,i tend to cry cos of Happiness...but,
When I'm extremely sad,i smile at people's Stupidity...:)
As Mahatma Quoted....
"Whenever i see an erring man,i say to myself: "I've also erred",
When i see a lustful man,i say to myself:"So was i once" and in this way i feel kinship with everyone in the world and feel that i cannot be happy without the humblest of us being happy" ...Nice Naa!!

I once came across Priyanka Gandhi's interview with Burkha Dutt...when she was asked about her father's assassination and Nalini's(assassinator) jailing tenure...or somewhat!!Priyanka Gandhi was kind enough to say that Nalini would 've suffered more than herself and her family in a dignified manner...When a daughter could even forgive her loving Father's murderee...How can i ever think of other's lil' lil' mistakes...even I've also erred...right!!
Lets put our hearts together to spread love and kindness through out the world...!!

All that's so well!! Ends Well!!!Thank u all... All joy n Love to u :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey...yuppy...again a double delight that Sachin is the first cricketer in history to score 200 in a One Day International yesterday. There's not much left for this man to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aarthi, now that wat I call "Inspiring"

    Gr8 job ! Way to go !

    ReplyDelete