Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Know-It-All Expert!!!


On that sunny evening...A lil' boy who works in the tea shop nearby home was sweating sooo much....and he came running towards the tap water at the ground floor to quench his thirst...When he was about to drink water ...A voice called
"Thambi"(Lil' Bro)
"Come up"....said the guy to whom the voice belonged,turning towards his Sister and told her to bring a mug of cold drinking water..when she got the big mug he said"Don't drink the tap water Thambi...its not good for your health"to the lil' boy.The voice was from
My Bro...My AmulBaby...My Favourite Man!!

Hey there!!!To define him..i kept thinking for a long time....hmmm...sneak peaked in to some quotes...naah...they can never match up to him!!!!that's what he is!!!

The Most Perfect Guy with Genuine Smiles and a lot of Self-less Nature...like a pooh-bear,he could only make u happy....who resembles Appa a loooot ...treats me like his kid giving me more best of everything and to have someone like him close to me makes each day better and better !!

Anna...i call him S(okka).Thanga Anna(Purest form of Gold)...Man O Man...he is someone like the protagonist of those great writers...The most genuinest Gem of a Gem...i mean it...its hard for a guy to be in his shoes..He's the best!! someone whose life you wanna live-in...but i bet u!!you cannot..!!

He knows to balance things well,To confront and to give me a friendly pat...Anna is always by my side with whose shoulders i can comfortably lean on...

A Man of few words who knows everything but loves to keep things to himself.There is nothin' more fascinating than doin' something nice for someone who'll never find it out...My Anna is of that sorts...who has done sooooo much good n beard some slumps for me & my naughty lil' bro...but Neva let those hardest truths out...especially to us..

we both vibe well a looot...When i think of something ...he ll make it happen for me ...i've a looot of instances...one of 'em..hmmmn "The Alchemist"...i happened to read the review of it and thought of owning one for me!!!but i never...i mean never ever disclosed to anybody at home...not even one!!Months passed by and that night anna came with the bookstore cover...and to my surprise ,it was obviously "The Alchemist"...i knew it was for me and I've more creamy moments treasured!!!

I know what you're thinking right now!!"Hey..You're lucky"..right!!Well...Thank you!!

Look how beautiful the real world is...!!!it understands love without needing sooo much words...is this called the universal language or the life beyond words??yess it is...True love makes the transparency of soul...well....i can't wait to see the "Girl" of his life...The most luckiest girl of my family...My Anni:)

He's a realistic optimist..A person who can acknowledge that everything isn't always great,but that somehow we'll all make it through..i can never stop thinking the way he looks after my mother..all the time he just wanna see her smile and
what more i can say!!he is the "Best Son"

He's truly a sea of knowledge ...you can ask about anything to Anna and he'll give u the best info of it...from cars to politics..the way he admire a singer's notes...you'll get inspired easily guys....

when i'm sort of bugged up...I'd just keep looking at him to refresh me...oh God it really works u know!!...Not so many knows that he's naughty too ....very naughty and also the leader of "Mokkah Club"....but even that he keeps to himself!!!He'll switch off the t.v when I watch my fav' song giving that naughty wink..would tell me to do all lil' helps and say "you're the World's laziest girl sis"...hahahaha..

i feel a lot of Appa's love and concern in you Anna!!You've shaped me a complete person chweeeet bro !!Thanks a Million for making every single day special...

You are my Anna and I'm proud to be your sis..Dad is with us in Amma's smile and Happiness and of course in that lil' brat Achu Thambi's crazy quips!!
Love you both bros...

No comments:

Post a Comment